Schuyler A. Tilson-Doheny
Schuyler is passionate about preserving clients' history while ensuring that their future is protected. Her legal practice is founded upon cultural sensitivity and seeking to understand her client's unique needs. The practice areas she specializes in are estate planning, probate, guardianships, and Native American law. Schuyler previously worked for two and a half years as a Staff Attorney for the Ho-Chunk Nation, a Native American tribe in Wisconsin.
Schuyler grew up in Northfield, Minnesota, where she attended a Spanish-immersion school. Schuyler received her undergraduate degree from Augsburg College with a focus in History, American Indian Studies, and Spanish. She earned her law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in St. Paul (now Mitchell-Hamline). Sky, as her family calls her, lives with her husband and two cats in St. Paul.
- Admitted to the Minnesota Bar
- Admitted to the Ho-Chunk Nation Bar
- Minnesota American Indian Bar Association, Special Member
- Ho-Chunk Nation Bar Association, Member
- Classical Actors Ensemble, Board Member
- Certified Guardian ad litem