Contact Jennifer directly:
Jennifer practices in the areas of wills and trusts (estate planning), estate and probate administration, small business, and real estate. She is drawn to these areas of practice because of the genuine satisfaction of helping people plan for their families' future. In her opinion, the best part of the job is nurturing the long-term relationships she builds with clients by providing the highest quality legal consultation.
Jennifer grew up in Winona, Minnesota. She earned her B.A. in Business Marketing and a Minor in Spanish from the University of St Thomas and her J.D. from the University of Minnesota Law School. She is an active member of the Minnesota Bar Association and Hennepin County Bar Association. In her free time, she loves spending time with her husband and three children, reading a great historical fiction novel with a cup of coffee, and spending warm summer days on Lake Okoboji.
- Admitted to Minnesota Bar
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Hopkins Rotary
- Volunteer Attorney, Wills for Heroes
- Volunteer Attorney, Hopkins Activity Center Pro Bono Clinic
- Volunteer Attorney, Cancer Legal Line